At Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery, we are committed to providing safe, compassionate and high quality care. Our goal is to care for every patient and their family as if they were our own -- each patient, each family, each and every time.
As a leader in spinal and joint replacement surgery, we are proud of what we’ve achieved, and we believe that it’s you, our employees, who have made that success possible. We strive to take good care of our employees, and we are always looking for exceptional talent. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of an extraordinary team, please consider Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery. We would love for you to join us!
- Culture: Family oriented, collaborative efforts, open door policy
- Quality Care: One of the only hospitals in Nashville with a Five-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Top 5% in the U.S. for spinal surgery, numerous Healthgrades awards for spinal and joint replacement surgery
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, PTO, 401K with company match, competitive compensation, Employee Assistance Program reimbursement for certification/licensure renewals
- Education: Tuition reimbursement, training/in-services
- Recognizing and listening to our employees: Good Catch awards, employee appreciation week, Employee Leadership Committee, Employee bonuses